Pafcal パフカル Large-Only (Outer Layer)
Pafcal is a soilless plant growth media jointly developed by Toyota Motors and Suntory Company of Japan with a vision to improve our environment by combining their technological prowess.
All of our products (except cut flowers) are grown in Pafcal.
Benefits of Pafcal includes:
Pafcal is designed to be virus-neutral relative to natural soil. It also allows for a clean built environment as it does not spill, clog or disintegrate. A typical pafcal can last up to 10 years, which almost always outlast a plant's lifespan given their short lifespan of 3-7 years, depending on species.
- Small (comes in 5 pieces)
- 2 in 1 (Small in Medium Pafcal)
- 3 in 1 (Small + Medium + Large layer)
- L Size (Only Large layer)
1 x Medium Size Pafcal
1 x Small Size Pafcal
Pafcal Size (Dry)
Medium: 5.5cm(H) x 5.8cm(L)
Small: 3cm(H) x 3cm(L)
Pafcal Size (Wet)
Medium: 6.5cm(H) x 7cm(L)
Small: 4.2cm(H) x 4cm(L)
3 Simple Steps To Use Pafcal To Grow Your Houseplant:
a. Soak the Pafcal till it is fully absorb with water.
b. Insert the stems/seed into Pafcal. (For transplanting, you can custom the design of your plant.)
c. Water the Pafcal when you find that it has become dry. Enjoy watching your plant grows!
Soil Free, Fuss Free (Midorie Pafcal vs Normal Soil)
- Do not mix with soil; it works best alone.
- Do not use pafcal to grow edible plants (i.e. herbs and vegetables). It is non-toxic, but the product is not yet certified safe for food.