The rising trend of outdoor wall greenification using TsuruPower in Japan
- Low cost of external facade beautification
- Reduces high maintenance cost typically associated with green walls in built environment
- Accelerates environmental greening goal
- Prevents wall or structural damage caused by roots of climbing plants
- Reduces both atmospheric heat surrounding the building and inside the building.
Figure: Scientific data shows that TsuruPower technology managed to significantly reduce the internal temperature of buildings.
WHY CHOOSE TSURUPOWER?
- High quality, withstands storms/heavy rains
- Core material is natural, pure coconut fibre (fibre retains good amount of moisture for plant roots to absorb)
- Easily mounted on buildings because of its light weight
- Fire resistant
^ Nagoya City Chikusa Cultural Mini Theatre (Nagoya, Aichi, Japan)
PRODUCT APPLICATIONS (JAPAN CASE STUDIES)
TsuruPower can be installed anywhere that is fully-exposed to natural elements (i.e. rain and sunlight), in places such as building facade, fences, parks, viaduct beams, side-wall of tunnel ramps, mass transit station outdoor area, bus stops, pedestrian walkway shelters, and lots of other possibilities.
TsuruPower on Building Facades:
^ fully grown system. Imagine a cool building interior, as well as a quieter street as shrubs absorb a certain level of ambient noise.
^ newly installed panel. A typical time period for a fully-grown TsuruPower panel is about 1-2 years in Japan, and is estimated to be half the time for South East Asia climate such as Singapore's.
TsuruPower on Land Transport Infrastructures:
^ Sidewall of arterial roads/expressways
TsuruPower for Recreational Areas
^ installed at a park after 12 months. Take note of the next 2 photos, showing before and after installation.
^ used to look bare.
^ Newly installed panel. The above 3 photos show the same location.
TsuruPower at a riverfront park
For any question regarding our product, please contact us at 6926-9757 or email us at email@example.com. You may also fill up the form below and one of our product representatives will be in touch with you.