[NEW] Hoya Kerrii “Sweetheart” in Earth Series Pot (M)
Hoya Kerrii "Sweetheart"
Common Name: Sweetheart Plant
Origin: South East Asia
About the Plant
• Air purification
• Loves to, and can survive dryness for quite some time
• Sweet and Lovely looking!
- Best in relatively bright area (including direct sunlight for a short while), although placing it in shaded areas work too.
- Water every 4 to 5 days, or whenever Pafcal is getting dry
- Need humidifying/misting if temperature is too hot
1 x Plant in M-size Pafcal + Pafcal Chip stuffing
1 x Earth Series Pot (M)
About the pot:
Opening diameter: 10.3cm
Base diameter: 7.7cm
3 colours available: Pale Coral, Sandstone and Ibis White