Schefflera Arboricola 'Cultivar' (M) with Pot and Jute wrapping
Family Name : Araliaceae
Names : Schefflera Arboricola Cultivar, commonly known as "Umbrella Plant"
The elongated leaves of the Schefflera plant liken its shape to that of an umbrella.
- Remove benzene (a carcinogenic substance) from the air.
- Indoor with natural light.
- Water every 3-4 days, or whenever Pafcal is getting dry
- 3 x S size Pafcal with Plant
- Pafcal chips
- 1 x Pastel Coloured Pot (please indicate preferred colour)
- Jute wrapping
- 3cm Round Gift tag (upon request)
Pot: 8cm (W) x 7.5cm (H)
Plant in Pafcal: 20cm (W) x 20cm (H)
*Plant size may vary by 1-2cm