Ficus Lyrata Bambino (M) in Marble pot
Fashionable and a beautiful addition to your space.
Your fiddle leaf fig thrive well in bright and airy but shaded indoor area (ie near - not AT - windows). It hates to wear wet socks especially overnight. Hence, your pafcal should be just nice - damp to the touch and not wet or soaked. Never, never allow its pafcal to dry off completely - leafs may start to drop.
Family Name: Moraceae
Common Name: Fiddle-leaf fig
Origin: Western Africa
• Helps to eliminate dust and controls humidity
• Purifies and cleaning air of allergens
• Aesthetically appealing
- Prefers bright indirect light
- Water every 3-4 days, or whenever Pafcal is getting dry
- Clean and wipe the leaves occasionally
Pot: Diameter: 8cm (W) x 10cm (H)
Plant in Pafcal: 10cm (W) x 30cm (H)
1 x S size Pafcal
1 x M size Pafcal
1 x Plant
1 x Pot (fits M pafcal)
About the Pot
Porcelain pot that has the design of marble finishing, fits M size Pafcal nicely. No drainage hole.